Oldcastle Materials is in the construction business, too. We’re involved in asphalt paving, utility installation, general highway construction, concrete paving, and bridge building — all of which are completed with our usual attention to quality and value.
Oldcastle Materials companies offer several advantages in construction:
- a collaborative project approach with first-class leadership and dependable teams;
- guaranteed superior quality of our products, based partly on our leadership as a vertically integrated supplier;
- a company-wide commitment to sustainability and environmentally friendly practices; and
- a focus on zero fatalities, zero incidents, and an employee-driven safety culture.
We offer a full line of construction services: base, grading, drainage, and minor structure concrete.
Oldcastle Materials crews also pave miles of interstates and roadways throughout the United States — safely delivering dependable results and beautifully finished products within stringent project deadlines.
Oldcastle Materials produces 43 million tons of asphalt every year and leads the industry in several areas:
- Quality control: Our quality control technicians and initiatives maintain the overall safety of the site; monitor truck placement and traffic control; check grades; and ensure that projects go smoothly and meet specifications.
- Production: As a full-service integrated supplier, we control not only the production of the asphalt but also its application, guaranteeing a superior product from start to finish.
- Commitment to excellence: We work hard to live up to our reputation for highly trained crews, top-notch equipment, and outstanding results.
- Environmental and sustainability initiatives: Our product innovation, which includes the latest advances in warm-mix asphalt and recycled asphalt pavements (RAP), is second to none.
- Advanced equipment technology: Our state-of-the-art technology includes electronics, GPS systems, material transfer devices, high-tech rollers, and oscillating rollers.
- Safety initiatives: Nothing is more important than our employees’ safety, and we use many methods — including balloon lights; reflective vests, arm bands, and gloves; and other safety gear and safeguards — to ensure that every employee goes home safely at the end of the day.
To find a construction or paving provider near you, check out our interactive map on the right.